Senior Data Engineer
Our client is looking for a Senior Data Engineer to join their team! Working with the data warehouse, you will contribute to the architecture, design and implementation of next generation data warehouse and BI solutions, including streaming data applications. By effectively handling large datasets and collecting data, you will heavily assist in providing answers to questions influencing key business decisions. If you enjoy creating and managing datasets and can effectively translate the data into meaningful insights, we’d love to talk with you!
Additional responsibilities include:
- Working closely with development teams to extract, transform, and load data from multiple data sources
- Involvement in managing AWS resources including Redshift, Glue, RDS, etc.
- Modifying and improving reporting and analysis processes, identifying opportunities for automation and overall simplification
What Gets You the Job?
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Engineering or similar course of study
- 3+ years’ experience in data engineering, database engineering, business intelligence or business analytics
- Hands-on experience in writing complex, highly-optimized SQL queries across large data sets
- Extensive scripting experience using languages such as Python and others
- Ability to perform high-quality data modeling, ETL development, and data warehousing
- Prior experience using AWS services including Redshift, EMR, Kinesis and RDS
- Deep understanding of distributed systems as they relate to data storage and computing
- Ability to work independently in the successful delivery of end-to-end projects
Send us your resume today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.