Senior Software Engineer
Our client is looking for a Senior Software Engineer to oversee and drive the end-to-end architecture of high-quality software products and features. In this position, you will apply expertise in streamlining the SDLC, contributing to the codebase, and assisting in developing technical roadmaps.
This role requires the ability to effectively guide, build, and motivate a growing engineering team. In partnership with leadership, you will be influential in creating an environment in which your team will succeed.
- Design scalable and maintainable enterprise solutions
- Develop functional and operational requirements, and software prototypes
- Take part in business requirements gathering activities to architect solutions
- Evaluate and improve program effectiveness, perform technology and risk assessments, and adapt to new requirements as needed
- Combine all elements of program design and test to ensure desired functionality
- Work with the QA team to ensure proper test plan, test coverage, test execution, and defect remediation
- Provide informal coaching/mentoring to team members
- Keep up-to-date with newer technologies that can further assist in successful outcomes, and roll out to products as needed
What Gets You the Job?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or commensurate experience
- Preferred experience with PHP and SQL
- Experience with networking protocols (TCP/UDP)
- Proven ability to build scalable REST services and consume third-party APIs
- AWS knowledge
- Ability to understand business requirements and apply them to software solutions
- Ability to apply architectural principles, frameworks, and standards
- Prior experience working in an Agile environment using Jira or similar tools
Send us your resume today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.