IT Support Specialist - Desktop Support – Level 2
Our client, a global law firm, is looking for an IT Support Analyst (Desktop Support) to join their team in Washington DC! They are located a few blocks from the metro in MacPherson Square. As an IT Support Analyst, you will provide Level 2 support to an office of 130 users. Generally, this is 75% deskside and 25% phone support, though the role is 100% remote at this time.
Who are you?
- You have at least two years of experience providing support for a corporate, enterprise company.
- You can be patient when dealing with users during high pressure situations.
- You are fine handling a variety of tasks ranging from level 2 support issues, racking servers, running cable or setting up workstations, “no job too big or small”.
- Extensive Windows experience, supporting Active Directory, o365, Exchange, and Citrix; SCCM is a plus.
- You are ok being in an on-call rotation, six weeks off two weeks on.
- You are able to be a pro-active thinker and can manage projects and tasks on your own as this manager does not have time to micromanage.
- Current projects include 0365 and new desktop imaging
- Extensive experience supporting Microsoft Office.
What’s in it for you?
The opportunity to join an excellent team, top notch benefits, paid OT as necessary, bonus, and more!
Send us your resume today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.