Information Security Analyst
Our client is looking for an Information Security Analyst to join their team! In this role, you will be responsible for protecting information and information systems from extensive levels of unauthorized access and use. You will also participate in the evaluation and selection of new technology, and provide support to technical and business teams regarding any risks associated with these.
This position requires functional knowledge of the following technologies: UNIX/AIX, Microsoft NT/2000, firewall multi-layer design and implementation, router access list/packet filtering (CISCO), WANs, LANs, the Internet, Intranets, network protocols and network services (i.e., telnet, ftp, etc.), intrusion detection systems, Virtual Private Network (VPN), two factor authentication.
- Identify workflow, business process requirements, and related solutions over a complete business process
- Perform risk assessments and interview internal and external customers to become knowledgeable of security/compliance requirements
- Weigh any implications of workflow and processes to the current business environment
- Identify and resolve security problems, and drive/implement solutions across platforms including email, files transfer, multimedia, teleconferencing, etc.
- Research alternatives to solutions, prepare presentations, run tests to confirm, and gain consensus
- Create reports, research and analyze data, and report any trends and information to management/business partner
- Update management on the status of project efforts, and proactively anticipate issues that may inhibit project goals
What Gets You the Job?
- 5+ years’ information security experience, including implementation of related technologies and/or processes
- 3+ years’ experience with networking, intrusion detection, VPN, PKI, Checkpoint and PIX firewalls, CISCO, NAC, identity management and encryption technologies
- Experience with protecting information and related systems from unauthorized access, use, disclosure, disruption, modification, perusal, inspection, recording or destruction
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Information Technology, Telecommunications, or Electrical Engineering
- Preferred certifications: CISSP, GIAC, CCNA, CCNP
- Excellent communication, problem-solving, troubleshooting, and analytical skills
- Experience in providing thorough product evaluation and managing vendor relationships
- Proven ability to define information security strategy and integrate security technologies into corporate frameworks
Send us your resume today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.