Workday Financials Consultant
Our client, a Los Angeles-based global investment firm and one of the leaders in their industry, is looking for a Workday Financials Consultant to join their team. In this position, you will manage Workday system and business process configurations, system and data maintenance, and content management. Successful candidates will possess a high level of data integrity and quality assurance, provide excellent customer service and support, and adhere to policies, procedures and controls to ensure reliability and on-time delivery.
THIS JOB CAN REMAIN FULLY REMOTE DURING THE ENTIRE DURATION OF THE CONTRACT.
THIRD PARTIES ACCEPTED
Additionally, you will:
- Lead discovery sessions and understand user processes
- Work closely with business stakeholders on technical issues, advising of best practices and recommending solutions
- Gather business requirements, assist with user adoption, and configure approved changes to the system
- Develop and generate reports and dashboards bases on analytics
- Develop test scripts and perform testing to ensure configurations are ready to be moved to production
What Gets You the Job?
- Bachelor’s Degree and 2 + years’ Workday experience including security, Expenses, Procurement, and Financials
- Experience performing Workday configurations including business processes, condition rules, report writing
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills
- Functional knowledge of MS Office applications (e.g., Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook)
- Preferred experience with financial systems (e.g., GL/Cash reporting/Treasury management)
Send us your application today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status