Our client is looking for a Salesforce Administrator to join their team! In this role, you will provide routine activities involving end user support in adherence to best practices that promote a healthy Salesforce organization, including user satisfaction and increased adoption. You will build relationships with management and business users across the organization in providing excellent support to the environment, and strive for the utmost in data quality and integrity.
What’s in it for you?
Our client offers a fantastic culture that truly puts the employee ahead of the company. Located in Westlake Village, this company makes for an easy commute from Ventura County and many parts of western LA County. Working here means being part of a dynamic, collaborative, agile environment where your input is appreciated and requested.
- Create and manage users, profiles, roles and permission sets in Salesforce
- Assist in integration efforts between Salesforce, custom applications and SSO solutions
- Participate in customizing fields, page layouts, record types, reports and dashboards
- Assist with data integrity and system integrity, including data import/export/updates
- Create reports, dashboards, and processes for continuous data monitoring
- Plan and analyze business requirements for configuration changes and managed packages
- Assist in defining required features and mapping Salesforce features to client business processes
- Support new user setup and training, creating relevant materials and documentation as needed
- Create and document end user requirements
What Gets You the Job?
- 2+ years of experience providing comprehensive Salesforce configuration and end user support including routing operations, technical implementations, and long-range maintenance
- Strong foundation in Salesforce Lightning with the ability to understand differences between Classic and Salesforce Sandbox environments
- Salesforce System Administrator Certification
- Experience with SFDC administration including user roles, security, profiles, fields/relationships, workflow rules, processes and flows, page layouts, validation rules, email templates, custom buttons
- Ability to build dashboards and reports in SFDC
- Experience supporting Sales and Service Cloud
- Prior experience working in an Agile and/or Scrum development process
- Strong documentation and analytical skills including processes, procedures, and/or policies
Send us your resume today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.