Our client is looking for a QA Analyst to join their growing software engineering team! This position works under the direction of the Head of Technology in close collaboration with multiple teams across the organization. Using industry best practices, you will design and execute test cases, plans, and strategies to ensure software operates within design requirements and specifications and quality standards.
Additionally, you will:
- Perform manual testing (functional, application and regression) for on-premise and cloud applications built in the .Net platform.
- Analyze and test software and data outputs to ensure that products meet design requirements and specifications and quality standards
- Identify and triage issues found during testing and work with developers and other QA resources to resolve issues
- Develop and implement manual testing processes for an environment where few currently exist, with an eye towards future automated testing.
- Participate in product design, planning, and product architecture discussions to help drive testable code and provide estimated QA efforts
- Make recommendations about up-to-date QA testing techniques and tools
What Gets You the Job?
- 4+ years’ experience as a QA Analyst with knowledge of QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Strong experience doing manual software testing, including writing your own test cases and test plans.
- Experience working in an Agile environment using tools like Jira or similar
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or a related technical field, or equivalent experience
Send us your resume today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.