Full Stack Developer (.Net)
Our client is looking for a Full Stack Developer to join their team! In this position you will participate in all phases of the project lifecycle with a focus on back-end.NET/C# development. You will also have technical ownership of functions, features, and/or services as defined by the development team. This position offers a great opportunity for growth as both the team and product evolve.
Additionally, you will:
- Develop, deliver, maintain, and implement high-quality products in a dynamic environment
- Adhere to overall architectural principles, frameworks, and standards
- Produce artifacts such as functional/operational requirements and software prototypes
- Combine and test elements of program design ensure intended functionality
- Work closely with the QA team to ensure the proper test plan, test coverage, test execution, and defect remediation
- Raise issues about specifications that may lead to product issues regarding quality, system performance, or architecture
What Gets You the Job?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Experience with networking protocols (TCP/UDP)
- Experience building scalable REST services and consuming third-party APIs
- Experience working with Amazon Web Services
- Familiarity working in an Agile environment and using tools such as Jira or similar
- Self-motivated and proactive approach to problem-solving
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to act a mentor
Send us your application today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.