Software Architect (.Net)
Do you love working in a dynamic collaborative team environment where you will work with a top notch team? If so, this is the job for you! We are working with a company with an entrepreneurial spirit, who is looking for a .Net Software Architect.
In this position, you will be responsible for leading our client’s architectural vision by building highly-scalable cloud-based SaaS solutions platforms using modern technology stacks. Working closely with technical leaders and engineering teams, you’ll also be given the opportunity to evaluate and improve upon architectures of existing applications and systems.
Additionally, you will:
- Take ownership of designed services and platform components, from concept to delivery
- Produce high-level and detailed architectural design patterns for end-to-end system components for implementation across a wide range of technologies
- Design, build, and deliver platforms with a focus on reusability, scalability, supportability, and performance
- Author clean, scalable, modular, secure, well-structured, testable code
- Define patterns and develop reusable components and libraries
- Design and implement microservices with well-defined APIs
- Effectively communicate architectural decisions, roadblocks, and timelines to key stakeholders
- Review application- and service-level code, and provide feedback to engineering teams
- Mentor product development teams and provide skills development
What Gets You the Job?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or similar field (Master of Science Degree is nice to have)
- Strong experience developing software in .Net, C#, and these other frameworks, technologies, and tools: Angular/React, Azure, MSSQL, GraphQL, gRPC, REST, Web Service APIs
- Experience using, designing, and building service-oriented architectures
- Familiarity with queuing and messaging systems such as Kafka, RabbitMQ, or SQS
- Containerization and orchestration experience using Kubernetes, Docker, and Kafka
- Understanding of DB schema/document design and data modeling
- Familiarity with established architectural models such as C4 and 4+1
- Experience with the following
- Strong understanding of the SDLC and Agile methodologies
- Proficient with modern architectural styles, design patterns, and best practices
Send us your resume for consideration today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.