Software Engineer (.Net)
Do you love working in a dynamic collaborative team environment where you will work with a top notch team? If so, this is the job for you! We are working with a company with an entrepreneurial spirit, who is looking for a.Net Software Engineer to develop, test and maintain commercial web- and cloud-based applications in a dynamic Agile environment.
In this role, you will contribute as a full stack .NET developer throughout the entire software development lifecycle, working to analyze and resolve technical/application problems while delivering solutions on-time and on-budget. You’ll also be given the opportunity to evaluate and select tools and technologies that will improve future product development.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Requirements gathering, risk analysis, unit testing, software implementation, maintenance, troubleshooting, and deployment
- Analyzing use cases and presenting well thought out solutions to meet business objectives
- Developing, refining, and tuning integrations between applications
- Participation in design reviews and pull requests
- Contribute to an evolving CI/CD pipeline
- Adhere to and promote high-quality development principles
- Participate in process improvement
- Mentor junior team members as needed
What Gets You the Job?
- 3 - 4+ years’ experience developing commercial software applications using C#, ASP.NET, and SQL
- Experience working on an Agile development team
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
- Ability to collaborate in a dynamic environment across multiple teams
- Proactive approach to problem-solving and ability to take ownership of tasks
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
Send us your resume today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.