Asset Manager - Lead/Manager
Our client is looking for an Asset Manager to join their team! This position is responsible for performing tasks to ensure accurate inventory of assets both in the office and remote. You will also provide oversight and mentorship of one other asset manager. This role requires strong organizational skills, attention to detail, technical aptitude and knowledge of various equipment, such as what charger goes with what laptop.
Additionally, you will:
- Keep and manage IT inventory, both in the office and remote (most employees are remote)
- Track the assets of the company and provide the who/what/where of any asset at any time
- Update shared documentation for visibility to other department members.
- Use ServiceNow and Excel for inventory management
- Work with the service desk to find out users’ needs, then with vendors to order and ship to the end users’ homes
- Work with vendors to procure equipment, understanding of shipping and logistics
- Obtain/create quotes for laptops, desktops, tablets, monitors, and all peripheral equipment
- Understand company standards regarding PC type and specifications based on job function
- Procure and assign the appropriate systems/equipment to end users
- Image PCs and laptops
- Provision and de-provision user equipment
What’s in it for you?
Working for a global company, a household name in the retail and luxury shopping industry! Technical Connections offers health (Aetna or Kaiser), dental and vision insurance.
Send us your resume today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.