Business Systems Analyst
Our client is looking for a Business Systems Analyst to join their team! In this role, you will act as a liaison between Business Partners and IT while gathering, documenting, and effectively communicating business requirements for various business projects.
What’s in it for you?
A fantastic culture that truly puts the employee ahead of the company. Small company means a greater impact for everyone on the tech and software development teams. You’ll work on projects with some of the latest technologies in a collaborative environment where your input is appreciated and requested.
- Write and decompose user stories/acceptance criteria
- Document/diagram functional and technical process flows and requirements
- Prepare user, administration, and system application documentation and training materials including walkthroughs, written materials, video, and UAT
- Facilitate status meetings, reviews, and walkthrough sessions
- Actively participate and provide feedback in technical coordination meetings
- Communicate risks and issues to Project Systems Manager and Project Manager, and assist with resolution
- Aid in the development of gap analyses and process improvements
- Assist with the alignment of processes and systems
What Gets You the Job?
- 2 to 5 years’ of practical hands-on business systems analysis experience for small-sized organizations (preferably in the Finance or Insurance domain of the public sector)
- Some level of training/experience using Agile methods
- Preferred experience in an Agile organization using Scrum framework
- Prior experience with defining business processes, documenting workflows, and developing specifications
- Familiar with wireframes, process flows, use cases, user stories
- Ability to participate and provide feedback in testing new systems and developing new projects
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration or related field
Send us your resume today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.