Our client is looking for a Data Analyst to join their Technology team! In this role you will provide solutions and support for many of their programs. Working closely with teams and personnel across the organization, you will collect requirements, describe data modeling decisions, and data engineering strategy. The work you perform will have a direct impact in addressing and answering key questions for the business.
If you love solving complex challenges and providing insights using the latest technologies, we want to talk with you!
- Analyze data in a growing Data Lake and work with large datasets
- Work closely with data engineers to build data environments
- Work with teams on advanced analytics algorithms that utilize datasets for statistical analysis, prediction, clustering and machine learning
- Analyze problems and determine root causes
- Present findings and analysis for use in decision making
- Improve ongoing reporting and analysis processes, and build new algorithms and model training
What Gets You the Job?
- 3+ years’ experience in data engineering, business intelligence, data science, or related field
- Proven track record of manipulating, processing, and extracting value from large datasets
- Proficient with one or more programming languages: Java, C++, Python, R, etc.
- Expert-level skill in data visualization tools such as Tableau, Power BI, Quicksight, etc.
- Demonstrated expertise in statistical modeling/data mining
- Understanding of machine learning concepts
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to determine root causes
- Proven track record of conducting statistical analyses for strategy development and decision making
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, and presentation) in working with users, technical teams, and senior management
Send us your resume today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.