Senior Python Developer
Our client is looking for a Senior Python Developer with enterprise-level experience to join their team! In this role, you will assist in the design and evolution of their software development process and ensure compliance with those processes. Partnering with operations teams and engineering leadership, your efforts will be key in decision-making and delivering solutions into production.
- Work with technical project management to develop and maintain a prioritized backlog and schedule for the team
- Take part in routine development activities with product/project managers, and other lead developers
- Develop and advocate Python coding standards across the organization
- Design and develop new features based on product specifications
- Refactor existing code to improve efficiency, extensibility, and maintainability
- Review test plans, test cases, and automated test scripts
- Troubleshoot production issues and provide configuration or coding changes as appropriate
- Work with geographically-dispersed development and QA teams/resources
- Assess and implement newer techniques, tools, and technologies to improve processes
- Train and mentor developers in producing high quality code through frequent code reviews
- Participate in daily workloads to meet deadlines as the need arises
What Gets You the Job?
- Strong enterprise-level Python experience – Python 3.6+, Django/Flask framework, Postgres/MySQL database
- Expert-level experience in Angular front-end development
- Preferred experience with Ionic mobile framework
- Proficient in developing enterprise-level AWS applications with a focus on automated build and deployment, high availability, and scale
- Proficient with DevOps and continuous delivery best practices
- Prior experience working in Agile/Scrum process environments
- Proven ability to motivate teams to success within a dynamic, customer-focused environment
- Strong organizational skills, including prioritization and time management
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- A strong work ethic, sense of responsibility, and project ownership
What’s in it for you?
- This company is focused on unparalleled service and customized, creative solutions for their clients, and has generated over $65 billion in sales since 1990.
- You will be more than a contributor and will make a difference on a team that is looking ahead to further modernizing their technology stack and web offerings.
- Everyone's voice is heard in this environment that has an excellent leadership team.
- Competitive compensation, flexible work environment.
Send us your resume today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.