Manager of Security (Associate Director of Security)
Our client, a top full-service advertising agency, is looking for an Associate Director of Security to assist in the effective management of their global security team. This is a great opportunity for a Lead or Manager of Security to transition into an Associate Director. Reporting to the Global Director of Operations, the Associate Director of Security will be responsible for developing and maintaining information security policies, standards, and procedures to be followed by client team members and vendors. This role will have 1-2 direct reports. This is an opportunity to be a part of a creative company and build relationships across various skill sets within a dynamic global security program.
Successful candidates will have comprehensive knowledge and experience with the following: security policy development, change management principles and processes, access control systems, security education, data protection, privacy, network penetration testing, SOX compliance and audits, threat analysis, vulnerability management and remediation.
- Liaise with executive-level regarding security posture, risks, and concerns
- Collaborate with infrastructure and marketing operations teams to assess, design, implement, and manage enterprise applications
- Investigate security incidents, communicate status, produce reports with recommendations, and ensure follow through on remediation
- Review and re-design existing workflows to optimize operational functions
- Develop plans and monitor them through the entire lifecycle
- Proactively evaluate risks on an ongoing basis and advise accordingly
- Supervise office security buildouts and continued physical security compliance
- Build and maintain strong relationships with our client’s security teams to ensure compliance with network requirements
- Keep up-to-date with security-related trends, risks, guidance/standards (internal and external) and technologies
What Gets You the Job?
- 5+ years’ comprehensive experience with managing enterprise-level security for a global company
- Proven track record of implementing and maintaining a global security program
- Bachelor’s Degree in Management Information Systems, Information Security, Information Technology, or related field
- Preferred certifications – CISA, CISM, CRISC, CCSP
- Proficiency with security/compliance frameworks including PCI, NIST, ISO27001, OWASP, etc.
- Experience managing security for cloud-based (AWS) SaaS and hosted solutions
- Comprehensive knowledge of system administration, Active Directory, and network security principals, best practices, and industry standard
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, and interpersonal)
- Ability to interface with technical and non-technical personnel. Create and Present Powerpoint presentations.
Send us your resume today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.