Our client is looking for a Business Analyst to join their team! In this role, you will work closely with business partners and the IT organization to provide solutions in line with business strategy and operational needs. As main point of contact, you will communicate any changes and questions throughout the software development lifecycle process.
Additionally, you will:
- Facilitate communication between Business and IT, from requirements to implementation
- Lead/participate in requirements gathering and early discovery phase of projects
- Lead status meetings, reviews, work breakdown sessions and walkthrough sessions
- Translate business needs into technical specifications and monitor any changes
- Take part in technical coordination meetings
- Perform gap analysis and identify opportunities for improvement
- Prepare documentation and training materials for features including walkthroughs, written materials, video, and UAT
What Gets You the Job?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration or related field, or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of professional experience analyzing and understanding complex business processes
- Familiarity with Agile methods
- Preferred experience in an Agile environment/environment using Scrum framework
- Required experience in financial services, and specifically global investment management.
- Experience with developing mockups/prototypes and other artifacts (i.e. wireframes, process flows, use cases, user stories, etc.)
- Strong coordination and facilitation skills among technical and business groups
- Proven ability to recommend technical/process solutions and product enhancements
- Experience with creating user, administration, and system application documentation and training materials
- Prior experience working with a diverse group of stakeholders
- A self-motivated, collaborative, and analytical team player
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, interpersonal)
Send us your application today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.