Project Coordinator/Junior Project Manager
Our client is looking for a Project Coordinator/Jr. Project Manager to join their team! In this position, you will assist the Ecommerce technology project team in the daily activities of multiple, ongoing projects. This will include maintaining and monitoring project plans, project schedules, work hours, budgets and expenditures. You will also work closely with Design and Development teams on various tasks including setting timelines and estimates.
What’s in it for you?
Our client is a leader in its industry and offers a great corporate culture. They are a well-established organization with stability and are an ‘essential’ business during the pandemic. They also actively give back to the community and engage in many philanthropic initiatives.
- Coordinate and participate in project team meetings including distribution of meeting minutes, documentation and follow up on actions and decisions
- Create and manage a project management calendar to fulfill goals and objectives
- Forecast, communicate, and update timelines and project delivery dates based on client priorities and timelines
- Adhere to project deadlines and monitor change requests
- Create and maintain process and website documentation
- Assist in managing new builds, re-platforming projects, and retainer projects
- Manage UAT and QA phases
- Coordinate with third-party vendors and international subsidiaries
- Perform resource allocation
What Gets You the Job?
- 3+ years’ experience in project management or Ecommerce working on related projects
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field
- Familiarity with user experience, Ecommerce and web development terminology and processes
- Prior experience managing web projects, back end integrations, etc.
- Knowledge and experience with Jira
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, and presentation)
- Familiarity with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Self-motivated team player with strong collaboration skills
- Excellent prioritization and time management skills
Send us your application today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.