Junior Cloud Infrastructure Engineer
Our client is looking for a Junior Cloud Infrastructure Engineer to join their team! In this position, you help maintain a highly available and secure server infrastructure, and build automation tools for repeatable processes. With a focus on AWS and GCP cloud solutions, you will collaborate with the product development team to evaluate existing platforms, support performance and issues, and participate in future-state design. In doing so, you will work to ensure that product development efforts adhere to security program and data privacy regulations.
This role is currently remote, however will be going back in office after COVID. Their office is located in El Segundo CA. US Citizens and all other parties authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply.
- Build, design, deploy, and maintain infrastructure and implementation of solutions across multiple cloud computing services
- Maintain infrastructure for deploying instances, containerization, applying operating system updates, managing configuration changes, securing environment, and system tuning
- Develop, enhance, and maintain automation of cloud enablement tools
- Document best practice processes for the IT Operations team
- Evaluate cloud services for efficiency and in adherence to best practices
- Keep up-to-date on best practices inclusive of architecture, security and storage
- Perform performance tuning, upgrades, and resource optimization as needed
What Gets You the Job?
- Bachelor’s Degree with 2+ years of IT experience
- 2+ years’ experience architecting secure cloud platform infrastructure using AWS and/or GCP
- Comprehensive experience working in a cloud environment as it pertains to security, performance monitoring, new services evaluation, and establishing best practices
- Experience utilizing AWS tools/technologies (VPC, EC2, Network, ELB, EBS, ECS, RDS, IAM, CloudFormation, Lambda) and AWS Security Hub
- Experience utilizing GCP tools/technologies (Compute, Networking, BigQuery) and GCP Security Command Center
- Knowledge of Linux-based systems
- Proficiency with deployment tools (i.e., Terraform and Packer)
- Experience working in an Agile environment
Send us your resume today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.