Our client is looking for a VoIP Engineer for a long-term contract opportunity! In this role, you will monitor and manage call center workload associated with expansion. You will implement and utilize VoIP technologies and perform system monitoring and server configuration, maintenance, upgrades, and repair to best service the environment.
Key responsibilities include:
- Design and configuring flows and routing
- Monitoring and managing a system-wide alert system
- Providing telephony systems support for ACD and PBX
- Providing reporting data and analysis of complex call metrics
- Producing configuration/installation instructions and documentation for use by systems engineering and technical support staff
- Ensuring accurate change control and configuration management of systems
- Designing and executing automated VoIP test plans
What Gets You the Job?
- Experience with Amazon Connect or other Contact Center experience
- Strong experience with Linux system administration (Ubuntu, Debian, CentOS)
- Proficiency with VoIP testing tools
- Familiarity with PBX and ACD installation, configuration, and support
- Experience with IVR configuration and programming, VoIP Gateway, Session Border Controller, router configuration
Send us your resume today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.