Our financial client based in Agoura Hills is looking for a DevOps Engineer for a long-term contract opportunity! In this position, you will build, manage, and automate the appropriate infrastructure, tools and services that will streamline a large-scale distributed system. This role requires a hands-on approach to integrating business applications, cloud operations, customer support, and engineering. We’re looking for someone who can take ownership of the customer onboarding experience and implement requirements to improve overall service performance, scalability and reliability.
Additionally, you will:
- Work closely with IT and business application teams to simplify API integration, data cleansing and data synchronization
- Collaborate with development, and QA on related engineering projects
- Analyze application code to identify root cause, provide solution alternatives, and make contingency plans
- Make recommendations to the product development team regarding application performance and feature capabilities
- Enhance provisioning, automation, configuration, integration, deployment and release processes
What Gets You the Job?
- Comprehensive integration experience including applications and systems, web services, backend infrastructure, cloud security, and build and release engineering
- Ability to mitigate risks and resolve issues and escalated items while providing viable options, recommendations, and corrective actions
- Proficient with *NIX system administration, Java, Linux/Unix, Ruby, Perl and Python
- Experience with configuration management (Chef or Puppet), system monitoring, and logging solutions
- Strong customer relationship and vendor management skills
- Must be highly proficient in Excel and Word
- Ability to participate in a global, 24/7 on-call support rotation
- Ability to mentor and train team members as needed
- Self-motivated team player with excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to interface with executive management
- Preferred experience in financial services and/or the mortgage industry
Send us your resume today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.