Production Release Manager
Our client is looking for a Production Release Manager for a long-term contract opportunity! The Production Release Manager is responsible for the process of managing, planning, scheduling and controlling software releases through various stages and environments. Working closely with product management and project teams, you will manage, test, and deploy these releases into production.
- Collaborate with test managers, dev managers, IT operations, and the PMO to streamline production and project complexities into an integrated solution
- Work with IT release managers from different portfolios to build a streamlined IT release calendar
- Lead teams in gathering strategies and plans for releases
- Build and manage internal and external relationships, and liaise between different teams, locations, and vendors
- Coordinate with vendor support teams during planning and execution windows
- Organize release content and effort based on service request backlog, pending service requests, and third-party applications
- Negotiate, plan and manage all release activities
- Perform reviews such as release readiness, milestones, and business go/no-go
- Review deployment plans, rollback plans, resource plans, communication plans
- Report on weekly releases and communicate details and schedules to the business
- Participate and coordinate go-live activities including execution of deployment plans and checklists
- Take part in CAB meetings to discuss and review release scopes and/or any roadblocks
- Be on-call 24/7 as needed
What Gets You the Job?
- Experience with vendor release management and negotiations
- Self-motivated team player with the ability to quickly pivot in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent discernment and critical thinking
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Effective communication skills with the ability to interface with executive management
- Preferred experience in the financial services and/mortgage industry
Send us your resume today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.