Senior Network Administrator
Our West Los Angeles-based client is looking for a Senior Network Administrator to join their team! In this position, you will be responsible for maintaining the integrity and security of their network. As Senior Network Administrator, you will impart your knowledge in resolving network issues and proactively intercepting recurrences, while ensuring network efficiency and reliability.
What Gets You the Job?
- 5+ years’ experience as a Senior Network Engineer or Network Administrator
- 5+ years’ hands-on experience with network administration and architecture, including servers, virtual servers, NAS, SAN, desktop computers, printers, routers, switches, firewalls, mobile phones, software deployment, security updates and patches
- 3+ years’ experience with Active Directory/Azure hybrid management
- CISCO certification (e.g. CCNP, CCDP,CCNA)
- Well-versed in standard networking protocols and tools for diagnostics, monitoring and analysis
- Familiarity with access control models, network security, and maintaining facilities
- Utilization of network operating systems such as JUNOS, Cisco IOS, etc.
- Experience managing and building network servers such as file servers, VPN and Gateways, Security and malware detection systems
- Proficiency with SIP/VoIP, VoIP PBX phone systems
- Bachelor of Science or Arts in Computer Science or related field
- Strong prioritization and time management skills with the ability effectively manage projects
- Preferred experience with SQL, Python, and Perf
- Preferred experience with Property Management and Accounting/GL systems
Send us your application today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.