Do you love working in a dynamic collaborative team environment where you will work with a top notch team? If so, this is the job for you! We are working with a company with an entrepreneurial spirit, who is looking for a Software Architect.
In this position, you will work closely with technical leaders and engineering teams to build highly-scalable platforms using modern technology stacks. Further, you will work to de-risk the business through evaluation and improvement of existing application and system architectures. This role requires ownership of services and platform components, and the ability to effectively communicate architectural decisions, roadblocks and timelines to key stakeholders.
- Lead the architectural vision with a focus on reusability, scalability, supportability, and performance
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to design and build platform services that meet product and infrastructure requirements
- Develop high-level, detailed designs for these services
- Write clean, scalable, modular, secure, well-structured and testable code
- Define patterns and develop reusable components and libraries
- Design and implement microservices with thoughtfully-defined APIs
- Lead and mentor backend, front-end and full stack engineers, including code reviews and guidance during implementation
What Gets You the Job?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related field
- Proven experience as a software architect working on large-scale projects
- 5+ years’ experience as a software engineer or developer
- Proven ability to visualize end-to-end system components across a wide range of technologies and translate into architectural design patterns for implementation
- Experience in the following programming languages: C#, React, Angular, Node.JS
- Experience with using, designing, and building service-oriented architectures using GraphQL/REST/Web Service APIs
- Strong DevOps experience
- CI/CD experience in AWS or Azure
- Containerization and orchestration experience (Docker, Kubernetes)
- RDBMS experience (i.e., SQL Server, MySQL, PostgreSQL, RDS, etc.)
- Knowledge of document-oriented DB systems (i.e., MongoDB, CouchDB, etc.)
- Experience with Apache Kafka, RabbitMQ, and/or SQS, etc.
- Lending experience in banking or mortgage is a plus
Send us your resume today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.