Our client is looking for an IT Manager to join their team! As IT Manager, you will provide leadership, direction, and oversight for the integration and implementation of a brand-new software solution, and transition to a Windows server environment. You will oversee the entire IT department, including infrastructure and applications, and provide onsite technical support for routine IT issues.
Additionally, you will be responsible for:
- Procurement, inventory management, installation, and lifecycle maintenance of IT hardware and software
- Effective management of security compliance in adherence to IT standards, policies and procedures
- Keeping up to date with network hardware, protocols, standards, and network/PC operating systems
- Working occasional nights, early mornings, weekends, and holidays to resolve issues and maintain infrastructure and implementations
- On-call emergencies as needed
What Gets You the Job?
- 5 to 10 years’ of IT experience
- Strong familiarity and experience with contact center software, call center ACD, and/or VoIP phone systems
- Experience with setting up call queues, ring groups, IVRs, skills, Ring Groups, etc.
- Preferred experience with NICE inContact, Five9, or RingCentral
- Demonstrated experience managing technical projects on time and on budget
- Proven track record of managing and developing technical teams/departments
- Familiarity with Windows Server environments
- Preferred experience working in an environment that requires network security and PCI compliance
- Experience maintaining inventory and providing support of PCs, peripherals, servers, networking equipment, operating systems, etc.
- Proficiency with Gmail and Google suite of products
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Flexibility and willingness to work during non-business hours as needed
Send us your resume today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.