Manager, Information Security
Our client is looking for a Manager, Information Security to join their team in a key position working with their Information Security program. In this role, you will lead a team of security and technology professionals to implement effective security programs for the organization, clients, and systems. As an innovative technology leader, you will be responsible for providing oversight and execution of operational security crucial to the business.
Additionally, you will:
- Design, implement, and oversee effective security processes and procedures to meet and exceed expectations for security control
- Work closely with cross-organizational stakeholders to achieve risk reduction targets
- Assess risk and monitor effectiveness and resource requirements of the security program, and report to senior IT and business leadership
- Respond to, manage, and modify alerts based on monitoring activity for security and other purposes
- Automate and streamline processes and procedures
- Effectively communicate project status, performance measurement, and goals/objectives reached
- Develop clear, actionable goals and objectives for the team
- Provide team coaching, training and mentorship to team members
What Gets You the Job?
- 7+ years’ professional experience working in Information Security or related position(s)
- 5+ years’ experience designing and implementing cybersecurity framework, IT solutions, and risk programs within a dynamic IT environment
- 2+ years’ hands-on IT leadership experience with a focus on security
- Comprehensive experience with auditing and securing AWS infrastructure, securing web servers, SQL and web applications, architecting cybersecurity framework (from infrastructure to web applications), etc.
- Knowledge in one or more of the following areas: identity and access and identity management, security engineering and architecture, security operations, threat and vulnerability management or cyber risk management and data protection
- GDPR, SOC, CCPA experience is required
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or Computer Science
- Preferred CISSP certification or other Information Security certification – advanced professional cybersecurity certification(s) will be considered in lieu of degree
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and relationship building skills across an organization
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills
Send us your resume today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.