Senior Information Security Architect – Network Security
Our client is looking for an innovative Senior Information Security Architect (Network Security) to join their team! As Senior Information Security Architect (Network Security), you will take charge of the design and development of security architectures, and protecting data deployed into cloud, on-premise, and hybrid systems. Interfacing with technology teams and business leaders, you will work to ensure protection of our client’s global enterprise architecture and applications, using cutting-edge cloud security technologies.
Key responsibilities will revolve around assessing, developing, implementing, optimizing, and documenting comprehensive security technologies and processes pertaining to secure software development (application security), data protection, cryptography, key management, identity and access management (IAM), network security within SaaS, IaaS, PaaS, and other cloud environments.
Further, you will:
- Design and implement cloud-native architecture based on cloud security framework, standards and best practices
- Architect, develop, support and troubleshoot enterprise applications
- Partner with teams across the organization to select fitting technology solutions and facilitate integration into our client’s environment
- Identify, recommend, and/or lead training sessions as well as provide guidance to encourage development among junior security analysts/engineers and technology groups
What Gets You the Job?
- 8 to 10 years’ security architecture or engineering experience
- 3 to 5 years’ of experience architecting solutions with cloud platforms such as Azure, AWS, etc.
- Experience in security architecture methodologies, security framework and standards, and best practices
- Well-versed in cloud DevSecOps, container security, IAM patterns, WAF/CDN/DDoS services, security and governance tools, cloud access security brokers (CASBs), and server virtualization technologies
- Experience using intrusion detection systems (IDS) and hardware and software firewalls
- Familiarity with TCP/IP networking and OSI 7-layer model
- Preferred experience with deployment orchestration, automation, and security configuration management
- Familiarity with cloud security and governance tools, cloud access security brokers, and server virtualization technologies
- Ability to perform threat modeling and design reviews
- Technical documentation skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and collaboration skills
Send us your resume today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.