VP of Human Capital
Our client is growing, and looking for a VP of Human Capital who will help to manage that growth! In this position, you will be responsible for implementing key HR functions and strategies that will enhance the effectiveness of the HR organization and employees. We’re looking for someone with strong business and financial experience, a passion for developing a diverse team, and the drive to elevate our client’s brand in the community.
This position will start off as remote, and eventually work out of Culver City, California.
Further responsibilities include:
- Design and implementation of a human capital strategy in compliance with local market offices
- Implementation and management of employee programs across learning and development, performance feedback, and compensation programs
- Hiring and leading a recruiting team, building and maintaining internal and external relationships
- Auditing budget and federal, state and local law requirements
- Advising senior leadership on local market compensation, benefits and regulatory considerations
- Identifying fitting metrics to assess strategy effectiveness and business goals
- Supporting stakeholders in development and performance with the goal of continuous improvement
- Keeping up-to-date with best practices, innovation and new technologies that drive key metrics
What Gets You the Job?
- Prior experience in healthcare and/or experience with customer support and call center employees
- 15+ years’ comprehensive Human Resources experience
- 2 to 5 years’ in a Senior Human Resources role responsible for organizations of 100+ full-time employees
- Strong, analytical experience with finance and operations
- Excellent problem-solving skills with an ability to apply hard data and insights towards solutions
Send us your resume today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.