Our client is looking for a Senior Controller to with strong business and financial experience to manage Medicare and Medicaid programs. Working with the CEO and senior leadership, you will assist in elevating and enhancing the effectiveness of the finance organization.
This position will start off as remote, and eventually work out of Culver City, California.
Further, you will:
- Assist design and implementation of finance strategy across provider and service lines
- Participate in building and developing a robust finance team in California and Texas and across functions including revenue, billing, expense, tax, payroll and treasury
- Implement scalable and accurate financial accounting operations and reporting systems
- Implement A/R and procure-to-pay management and oversee routine interactions with related partners
- Work closely with senior leadership on local market or regulatory considerations.
- Keep up-to-date with best practices, innovation and new technology to drive key metrics
What Gets You the Job?
- 15+ years’ experience in finance experience and accounting, with at least 2 years in a senior level
- Preferred education: CPA, MBA, JD or advanced degree
- Must be coming directly out of the healthcare industry
- Prior experience with Medicare/Medicaid
- Strong experience with the monthly close process, client billing, and procure-to-pay process
- In-depth knowledge of annual/quarterly tax and audits, strategic planning processes, and budget-to-actual reviews
- Exceptional data and reporting abilities and working closely with Business Analysts
- Excellent communication, collaboration, interpersonal and presentation skills
- A creative approach to problem-solving
- Ability to analyze and utilize hard data and insights
What’s in it for you?
Our client has an excellent company culture, supports career growth, and offers competitive compensation and benefits.
Send us your resume today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.