VP of Operations
Our client is looking for a VP of Operations to lead in the successful launch and continuous enhancement of a major program, with a focus on non-emergency medical transportation. The VP of Operations will be responsible for building a robust team including director and managers and ensure the program meets or exceeds SLAs. We’re looking for a proven leader who can best identify improvements for efficiency and cost-effectiveness while demonstrating effective leadership in the delivery of large-scale, high-quality programs.
This position will start of as remote, and eventually work out of San Antonio, Texas.
Further, you will:
- Lead in routine operations and support corporate compliance and sales efforts
- Build, develop, and lead a 65+ person team
- Collaborate with the product team on operational product enhancements and features on the roadmap
- Keep up-to-date and well-versed with operational, governmental, regulatory and clientele policies in the state of Texas
- Acquire knowledge of needs and issues related healthcare transportation (i.e., Medicaid)
- Represent and advocate our client’s mission and operations in client meetings
What Gets You the Job?
- 15+ years’ related experience in Healthcare, Customer Service or Call Center Operations environments (preferred in the state of Texas)
- Proven experience managing Medicaid transportation programs in excess of $25M per year
- M.B.A. or advanced degree in Engineering or Operations is preferred
- Excellent communication, collaboration, interpersonal and presentation skills
- A creative approach to problem-solving
- Ability to analyze and utilize hard data and insights
- Proficiency with Excel
What’s in it for you?
Our client has an excellent company culture, supports career growth, and offers competitive compensation and benefits.
Send us your resume today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.