Senior Solutions Architect (Azure)
Our client is looking for a Lead Cloud Engineer to join an Agile Infrastructure Product team focusing on Azure platforms. Using modern application development methodologies and tools, this team is responsible for ensuring functionality of Azure platforms built with a self-service, modular approach.
Candidates MUST HAVE experience creating self-service products for application development teams/customers to consume.
What’s in it for you?
This is your opportunity to join one of Fortune 100's "Best Companies to Work For" in Southern California and a technology leader changing the face of the Real Estate/Mortgage industry! Our client is continuing to hire amidst the challenging environment we all face and continuing to pursue their business goals. It says a lot about a company to be able to do this remotely and now you have a chance to join this great team.
In this role, you will:
- Provision and manage infrastructure for use by Application Delivery teams
- Deliver products using Infrastructure as Code (IaC)
- Create self-service infrastructure products such as automated subscription fulfillment, networking infrastructure, custom IAM roles, and policies for cloud governance
- Build business relationships and integrate activities across the enterprise, supporting project efforts and ensuring successful implementations
- Participate in onboarding new cloud services
- Demonstrate excellent customer service and relationship management in meeting customer expectations
- Report status of project efforts to management, identifying issues standing in the way of goals and course-correcting where appropriate
- Be assigned operational work assignments through ticketing system as needed
- Provide on-call support on a scheduled/rotating basis as needed
What Gets You the Job?
- Minimum 5 years’ experience supporting enterprise systems in the Azure cloud platform performing framework architecture. Similar experience with AWS is a plus.
- Strong experience building Infrastructure as Code (IaC) and deep hands on experience with Terraform.
- Experience with Azure DevOps, GitHub or other CI/CD tooling, Terraform, ARM templates or Cloud Formation, PowerShell, JSON, YAML, IaC testing tools (e.g. Terratest or Chef Inspec)
- Strong technical experience with Azure Functions, DNS, external-facing appliances, IP address management, firewalls
- Experience with cloud governance in an enterprise environment
- Container experience (i.e. Docker)
- Ability to provide stellar customer service to internal IT teams
- Bachelor of Degree or equivalent work experience
Send us your resume today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.