VP - Manager, Cloud Infrastructure/Architecture
Our client is looking for a VP - Manager, Cloud Infrastructure/Architecture to oversee the successful transition of enterprise core system platforms hosting on-prem and cloud applications. In this role, you will lead a team of engineers and external vendors, and work closely with architects, information security, and operational teams to deliver infrastructure services to the organization. This is a highly visible role in which you will impart deep knowledge and technical expertise with multiple functional areas of IT organization and client community.
Additionally, you will:
- Lead in the design, implementation, and operational transition of enterprise infrastructure server platforms
- Provide direction and support IT management in the development and execution of engineering strategy and roadmap, to modernize the current infrastructure
- Adhere to standards, processes, and procedures for successful delivery according to specifications
- Ensure robust and compliant infrastructure components and products that meet non-functional requirements
- Evaluate new and existing configuration of hardware, systems, and technologies to identify any gaps in capacity or function
- Keep up-to-date with technologies for possible integration into the organization
What Gets You the Job?
- 8+ years’ of engineering experience with firm knowledge of networking technologies
- 4+ years in a supervisory or managerial role with experience in project and team management
- Bachelor's Degree Information Technology, Computer Science or related field
- In-depth knowledge of cloud hosting services (preferably Azure) , server technologies including operating systems, physical and virtual server platforms, storage, backup, and disaster recovery
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills
Send us your resume today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.