Project Manager (Multiple Roles)
Our client is looking for all ranges of Project Managers to join their team – from Project Coordinators, to Junior Project Managers to Senior Project Managers. These positions will be responsible for managing and facilitating key projects and resources with the goal of delivering projects on time, within budget, and within scope for their department or line of business.
- Build and manage effective relationships with the client, stakeholders, internal resources and third parties/vendors
- Effectively communicate with stakeholders to define project scope/objectives and ensure technical feasibility
- Manage project performance and changes to scope, schedule, and costs using appropriate tools and techniques
- Coordinate with internal resources and third parties/vendors for the execution of projects
- Develop detailed project documentation and project plan to monitor and track progress
- Ensure resource availability/allocation
- Track accounting, costing and billing as appropriate
- Ensure project reviews and quality assurance procedures are carried out
- Perform risk management, reporting and escalating to management as needed
What Gets You the Job?
- Prior experience as a Project/Program Manager or related position
- In-depth knowledge of project/program management techniques and methods
- Strong experience in resource management
- Skilled with MS Office
- Functional knowledge of program/project management software such as MS Project
- Excellent leadership and collaboration skills
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal documentation)
- Prior experience with managing budgets
Send us your resume today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.