Front End Engineer
Our client is looking for an innovative Front End Engineer with their finger on the pulse of modern web frameworks. In this position, you will work on a dynamic team in an agile environment, collaborating with engineering, product, and quality assurance teams. As a skilled Front End Engineer, you will write clean, maintainable, and high-performance code to deliver new features and build new applications for our client’s evolving platform.
Further, you will:
- Provide high code and usability using component-based architecture and style guidance (e.g., Material UI)
- Focus on multi-tenancy, content management practices, and interaction with complex back-end systems
- Refactor old code to bring applications up to today’s standards
- Bring an innovative approach to a technically a complex environment in adherence to security and regulatory requirements
What Gets You the Job?
- 3 to 5 years’ experience delivering secure, scalable web applications
- Advanced skill with React, Redux, HTML5, and CSS
- Proven experience with recent React features including React Class Components, Hooks, and HOCs
- Familiarity with modern build tooling such as Webpack and Babel
- Proficiency managing code with containers (Docker)
- Demonstrated skill with consuming hierarchical and tabular data from REST-based APIs and WebSockets is a plus
- Preferred experience with React Native experience
- Ability to work on an agile, collaborative team using tools such as Jira, GitHub, Slack, GDrive, etc.
- Knowledge of cloud application management technologies (e.g., AWS S3, CloudFront, ECS/Kubernetes/Docker Swarm) is a plus
What’s in it for you? Our client has an excellent company culture, supports career growth, and offers competitive compensation, equity, and benefits. Working here means knowing your efforts will add real value to internal and client solutions.
Send us your resume today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.