Lead Software Engineer (Remote)
Our client is looking for a remote Lead Software Engineer take part in the success of a next-generation SaaS payments platform. In this role, you will take the lead in the design, development, and maintenance of services, applications and external integrations related to this platform. Your efforts will largely focus on cloud, front-end, back-end and data technologies, and providing guidance in these areas. This is an opportunity to own and grow applications on a platform that processes high-volume transactions for high-profile customers.
- Develop front-end applications, data processing services, and interact between enterprise level common components
- Ensure reliability, scalability, maintainable, observability and testability of applications and subsystems
- Work effectively across technical domains various architects, resources, and stakeholders
- Lead and support team member activities in adherence to data security standards and policies
- Create conceptual and detailed designs for development initiatives
- Author detailed design and tech documentation
- Train application development and support teams on product functions, techniques, DevOps, and other application frameworks
- Perform design reviews with management and development teams
- Conduct code reviews, mentor and guide junior developers as needed
- Manage vendor relationships
What Gets You the Job?
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent field
- 15+ years’ software development experience (minimum 6 years as a software architect
- 4+ years’ experience with application development, deployment and support in cloud infrastructure
- Preferred experience in the finance industry
- Expert-level, hands-on knowledge of cloud technologies (AWS) and Java
- Proven knowledge of techniques, languages, tools and platforms related to design, development, CI/CD, system testing and production support
- Strong systems analysis and design experience, including transaction processing
- Strong familiarity with modern programming languages and technologies
- In-depth knowledge of cloud deployments, automation and maintenance
- Proficiency with development frameworks, build, test and deployment
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
Send us your resume today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.