Senior Software Engineer (Remote)
Our client is looking for a remote Senior Software Engineer to join their Integration team! In this role, you will provide hands-on architectural guidance and oversight related to internal product integration and cloud API provisioning and maintenance. You will be responsible for ensuring that software meets or exceeds specified standards and end-user requirements.
Additionally, you will:
- Support provision of SQL Server implementations, enterprise integration technologies, and API-led architectures to allow creation and support of data migrations and transformations
- Architect transformation and connectivity solutions using third-party tools
- Design solutions with AWS and Azure and other technologies such as Elasticsearch and iPaaS platforms (MuleSoft, Informatica, Jitterbit, etc.)
- Create, maintain and version APIs in and between products and services
- Support business units and senior developers in versioning and supporting modern ETL systems using cloud-based tools and connectors
- Create error logging and reporting solutions, and deliver these to customers and partners
- Build, design, maintain testing capabilities for performance, scalability and availability of API services
What Gets You the Job?
- 15+ years’ experience in enterprise integration design, development, and implementation
- 10+ years’ hands-on software development experience (design, development, coding, testing, and debugging)
- 10+ years’ experience with cloud implementation (Azure, AWS)
- 3+ years’ experience in a leadership role (e.g., direct manager, technical lead)
- Strong familiarity with XML, JSON, CSV and SQL (.Net and Java is a plus)
- Experience with distributed application architectures and designs
- Proven integration and transformation experience
- Proficient with API development (payments and/or payments staging exposure)
- In-depth knowledge of Java frameworks (Spring MVC, Spring Security) and web services (WSDL Soap, RESTful)
- Ability to write complex and efficient SQL for relational databases
- Proficiency with application servers and knowledge of modern API technologies
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, documentation)
What’s in it for you? This role provides a unique opportunity to work in a small start-up environment and culture within larger enterprise. You efforts will have a direct impact on ongoing development of architectures, standards and best practices for all cloud portfolio applications.
Send us your resume today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.