Principal Cloud Architect (Remote)
Our client is looking for a remote Principal Cloud Architect to join their team! In this role, you will provide hands-on guidance in architecting, designing, and managing complex networking, virtualization, databases, enterprise computing infrastructure. You will manage the strategy and development of cloud solutions (using Azure, AWS and other public cloud services), and ensure that standards and best practices for solution architectures are adhered to.
Additionally, you will:
- Communicate and work closely with business and technology stakeholders to ensure solutions are designed for successful deployment in the cloud
- Work closely with and between cross-functional teams across the business and IT departments
- Work closely with developer teams to create an automated CI/CD pipeline
- Develop technical roadmaps for future cloud implementations
- Facilitate enhancements and deployment efforts, and provide insight/recommendations for implementations
- Keep up-to-date with industry trends concerning cloud application services, infrastructure and cloud computing
What Gets You the Job?
- 15+ years’ experience with enterprise integration design, development, and implementation
- 10 years’ of hands-on software development and cloud implementation experience (Azure, AWS)
- 3+ years’ experience in a leadership role
- Masters or Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field
- Equivalent combination of experience, education, and/or training will be considered in lieu of degree
- Experience supporting implementation of cloud environments and agile application development technologies
- Demonstrated ability to write clean, extensible code with appropriate test coverage and documentation
- Advanced knowledge with Chef, Puppet, CI/CD, Jenkins, Docker, Ansible, Terraform
- Strong expertise with AWS security/governance/compliance tools, Lambda, CloudFormation, MPI, SOA, Microservices, AWS S3, Kinesis, Kafka, IAM, SNS, SQS, KMS
- Programming and scripting experience using python, Node.js, JS, bash, Java, etc.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
- Preferred experience with cloud security and governance tools, cloud access security brokers, and server virtualization technologies
- Certifications in security/cloud security are preferred
Send us your resume today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.