Financial Business Analyst
Our West Los Angeles-based client is looking for a Financial Business Analyst to join their team as they build out a new Business Intelligence team! You will be responsible for managing and maintaining our client’s utility billing system, as well as Nexus software, and acting as back-up admin for AMSI accounting software. This is an accounting and IT-focused position that will liaise frequently between Accounting, Asset Management, and IT departments.
- Work closely with Controllers and Asset Management
- Liaise between Nexus and Accounts Payable and Purchasing
- Set up project workflows
- Write reports using Crystal Reports
- Troubleshoot issues and maintain integration between AMSI and Nexus
- Evaluate API and recommend solutions for migrating data into a data warehouse
What Gets You the Job?
- Strong accounting/financial experience with strong SQL skills
- Extensive experience with Excel ie running queries, creating relationships using excel formulas.
- In-depth SQL experience with the ability to create queries, DB, and build reports
- Experience working with Crystal Reports is a plus.
- Strong familiarity with operating statements, earnings and balance sheets, chart of accounts and P&L.
- Administrator experience with AMSI and Nexus is a plus, training is available on both.
- Business intelligence experience is a plus.
Send us your resume today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.