Senior Software Solution Engineer/Architect (Remote)
Our client is looking for a Senior Software Architect/Engineer to join their team. This is a remote position working on a transformative team that will have a major role in the vision, design and development of next generation technical solutions.
In this role, you will apply your expertise in software engineering, cloud technologies, modern DevOps and CI/CD practices, to deliver innovative cutting-edge software solutions in an enterprise environment.
What’s in it for you?
This is your opportunity to join one of Fortune 100's "Best Companies to Work For" in Southern California and a technology leader changing the face of the Real Estate/Mortgage industry! Our client is continuing to hire amidst the challenging environment we all face and pursue their business goals. It says a lot about a company to be able to do this remotely, and now you have a chance to join this great team!
- Working with stakeholders to design enterprise products from the ground up and lead the efforts through their development and implementation life cycle for both internal and external clients.
- Developing high quality code and provide technical knowledge to onshore and offshore development teams
- Evaluating and recommending the best modern tools, technologies and processes to ensure the highest quality product platform
- Being the technology voice of the customer in the definition and development of solutions that meet their business needs
- Working with the latest, modern software technologies and mentoring team members as needed.
- Mentoring less-experienced engineers.
What Gets You the Job?
- 8+ years of software engineering and architecture experience
- Strong background on the .Net platform, C#, ASP.Net, MVC, SQL Server, etc and heavy experience with modern software technologies including .Net Core, Angular, Node, TypeScript, etc.
- Must have very strong experience developing microservices architectures.
- Very strong cloud experience in AWS (and Azure also preferred)
- Deep understanding of DevOps and CI/CD pipeline best practices
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills that bridge the gap between business and engineering teams
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced, intellectually demanding and service-oriented environment
- The capacity for self-motivation, independent initiative and creative problem-solving
- A diligent attention to detail and strong technical intuition
- A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in a technical discipline (i.e., computer science, electrical engineering, information systems)
Send us your application today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.