Executive Support Desktop Analyst
We are seeking an Executive IT Support employee to provide world-class support to the executive team. To be successful, this person must be self-directed, motivated, organized, and results-driven with the ability to work in a fast paced professional environment. As a motivated technologist, this person must understand current technologies and be continuously exploring and experimenting with new technologies.
- Design, document, deploy, and support a wide range of technologies used by the company.
- Work closely with the corporate information technology, applications, and information security to
- assure enterprise solutions will seamlessly integrate into home solutions deployed for executives.
- 3+ years of experience managing client systems, including SCCM, AirWatch and JAMF.
- Management of Apple Macbooks fleet using JAMF Pro.
- PowerShell is a plus.
- Experience with Microsoft Active Directory, Office365.
- Working knowledge of ServiceNow, Box and Jabber is a plus
- Experience with video conferencing technologies.
- Knowledge of emerging technologies (latest and greatest hardware/software).
- Experience working with and supporting an executive client group.
- Ability to prioritize executive support issues above all else.
- Ability to make independent judgment calls to resolve urgent and critical matters.
- Ability to provide lightning-speed response to all executive support requests.
- Desire to not rest until problems are solved.
- Ability to proactively test for possible failure scenarios and consider edge cases.
- Due to the high visibility of this position, excellent written, verbal and phone communications skills are a must.
Send us your resume today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.