Senior Desktop Support Engineer - Windows + PowerShell
Our client is a global company and they are looking for a Sr. End User Support Engineer to support their teams internally, especially at the executive level. This will start remote so primarily phone and remote support and will migrate onsite to West LA in the future.
- Identify persistent problems and recurring failures in the environment and drive them to resolution by working with the appropriate IT teams and product owners.
- Test and implement tools to efficiently deploy and support technology for our end users.
- Self-prioritize ongoing tasks and proactively communicate roadblocks (external dependencies, approvals, scope creep, etc.) to the End User Experience, Senior Manager.
- Responsible for creating process and knowledge documentation for the internal Service Desk and Operations teams as well as end user guides.
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant IT support experience as a desktop engineer or systems administrator in a fast paced environment. Important to make decisions quickly without a lot of direction, critical thinking is important!
- Very familiar with mobile device management solutions (Jamf Pro/Intune/AirWatch)
- Strong in shell scripting solutions such as PowerShell or Bash
- Familiar with Microsoft SCCM, Active Directory, Windows
- Experience with Mac is a plus
- A strong sense of customer service and attention to detail – provide white glove service.
- Must enjoy problem solving and be comfortable working in an ever changing environment.
- Bonus points! ServiceNow, Agile, ITIL framework
Send us your resume today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.