.NET Developer (w/ Blazor Experience)
Our client is looking for a .NET Developer to join their team involved in driving, developing, and maintaining innovative technical solutions for clients and colleagues. In this position, you will be responsible for developing, maintaining, and enhancing business applications with a focus on Blazor. Working closely with customers, staff, IT colleagues, and other stakeholders, you will work to identify user requirements, assessing available technologies, and recommending solution options.
Additionally, you will:
- Define problems, identify, and analyze application requirements to develop solutions to business problems
- Develop and modify scope, objectives, procedures
- Develop analytical tools including logic charts, diagrams, record formats and coding structures to assist in problem analysis
- Prepare programming documentation and specifications from which programs will be written, recommending change in development, maintenance and application standards
- Design, code, test, debug, and document programs
What Gets You the Job?
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering with 6 years' experience as a business or data/programmer analyst
- 6 years' experience with industry standard tools and languages including Visual Studio, Reporting Services, TFS, C#, ASP.NET 5, Web Services
- Prior experience with business application design, development, installation, and modification in an online environment
- Functional knowledge of information technologies and methodologies within mainframe, midrange, and PC
- Strong experience with the following tool/technologies: PowerShell, Infrastructure as Code (Terraform), T-SQL queries, store procedures, functions, SOAP and RESTful services, XML, JSON, YAML, Visual Studio, Postman, SOAP UI, Ready API, Wireshark, GitHub and GIT commands, Azure DevOps, CI/CD, Release Pipelines, Builds, integration patterns, SOLID principles
- Working experience with Azure including the following: Kubernetes Services, Container Registry, Functions, Bus, Events, Web Sites, Apps, Insights, Blob Storage, Key Vault, Resources
Send us your resume today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.