Our client is looking for a Systems Administrator to join their team involved in driving, developing, and maintaining innovative technical solutions for clients and colleagues. In this position, you will enhance and upgrade existing applications as well as implement and support new technology in a Windows production environment. Responsibilities will include routine administration, configuration, and performance monitoring of both vendor-purchased and in-house developed software systems, including desktop, client-server and web-based applications.
Additionally, you will:
- Troubleshoot, test fixes, and implement solutions for production and system issues
- Create and maintain technical documentation in Microsoft OneNote, Teams, and SharePoint
- Work on ServiceNow Requests and Incidents that come from help desk support
- Maintain the reliability of non-production environmsents hosted on-premises and in the cloud (Azure)
- Coordinate and implement software upgrades, firewall changes, patching, and deployments with multiple teams, external vendors, and other departments
- Create and execute SQL queries and PowerShell scripts
- Troubleshoot incidents by comparing configuration files written in JSON or XML
- Generate ad-hoc reports in Excel for business units, assisting with requests as needed
- Utilize monitoring tools such as Dynatrace, Splunk, Azure Monitor, and Azure Log Analytics
- Evaluate build and deployment procedures for proactive optimization, streamlining, and automation
- Implement CI/CD and automation efforts
What Gets You the Job?
- Bachelor's Degree with at least 5years' experience in system design, administration, application software and operations
- 5+ years' experience providing end-user support for corporate applications in a networked environment
- Experience with Windows Server roles including Active Directory, IIS, Disk Management, Event Viewer, Services, Certificates, Regedit, Task Scheduler
- Preferred experience with administration tools troubleshooting databases, such as SQL Server Management Studio, SQL Profiler
- Knowledge of Windows IIS and Java-based web services and proxied
- Ability to write automation scripts using any language is preferred (using Windows Batch, PowerShell, etc.)
- Familiarity with Client/Server architectures, network architecture, and cloud methodologies
- Proficiency with such protocols as FTP, SFTP, HTTP, HTTPS, RDP, Telnet, ICMP, etc.
- Preferred knowledge of LAN/WAN, protocols, basic network troubleshooting
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build strong relationships with internal clients
- A team player mentality with a strong commitment to providing excellent customer service
- Experience working with banking or other financial services software systems is a plus
Send us your resume today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.