Our client, a Los Angeles-based global investment firm and one of the leaders in their industry, is looking for a contract Operations Analyst to join their team. In this role, you will perform analyses on offshore data and provide summaries of findings and facilitate solutions for operational improvements.
Responsibilities include the following:
- Create and/or update offshore-related policies, procedures, and other documents
- Store the above information in a repository specifically created and made accessible to appropriate business units
- Implement a formal change management policy for all published documents
- Reviewing monthly expenses to ensure accurate billing and timely payment to vendors
- Report financials and prepare file for upload into PowerBI dashboard
- Manage and address requests from vendors and business units using Dovico time management software
- Reconcile and map information from company sources to existing data in Dovico
- Update Dovico to enhance reports and processes that leverage offshore data
- Analyze over offshore functions to identify opportunities for automation
- Document and track automation efforts performed by IT and Automation Center of Excellence
What Gets You the Job?
- Bachelor’s Degree with 3-5 years’ applicable experience (asset management industry preferred)
- Functional knowledge of MS Office and Microsoft Teams
- Knowledge of Dovico or similar timesheet management and tracking software
- Preferred experience with data analytics software i(.e., PowerBI) and project management tools
- Self-motivated team player with excellent interpersonal and collaboration skills
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to understand and work with diverse sets of data, communicating trends, issues, etc.
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills in meeting project deadlines
- Resourcefulness, curious about technology and solutions, with the ability perform extensive research for solutions
Send us your resume today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.