Manager, Enterprise Hosting Services
Our client is looking for a Manager, Enterprise Hosting Services to join their team! In this role, you will develop high-level technical solutions, and sustainable processes and standards in alignment with our client’s vision and goals. This position is responsible for all infrastructure hosting services including servers, operating system builds, storage, hosting, configuration management, and more. Overseeing the engineering team, you will work to ensure the successful integration of services, providing professional guidance, technical training, and mentoring as needed.
Successful candidates will have expert-level project management experience and knowledge pertaining to Azure cloud, Infrastructure as Code, and integration between architecture/design and operations of IT services.
Additionally, you will:
- Oversee on-premises infrastructure and leverage cloud capabilities to drive simplification and modernization
- Support data centers, remote locations, and public cloud environment in maintaining hardware, software and automation systems
- Enhance monitoring and instrumentation, as well as automation by applying AIOps principles
- Design a go-forward hybrid cloud operating model with the goal of transforming the current environment
- Build and maintain business relationships to ensure processes integration in support of customer service levels
- Effectively manage third-party vendors, suppliers and providers in adherence to company security, architecture, policies, procedures and processes
- Take part in compliance and IT risk management initiatives, including internal and external audits
- Help define data governance policies and procedures including disaster recovery plans
What Gets You the Job?
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience/education
- 10 years’ experience in IT operations, supervising technology teams, and overseeing large information technology projects
- At least 5 years’ experience with Azure Cloud management
- Minimum 2 years’ experience with Infrastructure as Code
- Proficiency with Microsoft Server Technologies and OS Administration, VMWare and/or other virtualization technologies – Linux experience is highly desirable
- Experience with cloud migrations and operating in a hybrid cloud model
- Experience with Azure cloud environment hosting custom applications (IaaS, PaaS, Logs analysis/ monitoring/alerting) and Infrastructure as Code
- Strong experience with servers, operating system builds, storage, hosting, configuration management, asset lifecycle, virtualization, cloud solutions, backups, and disaster recovery
- Familiarity with IT security and DR policy development/management
- Knowledge of ticketing systems (ServiceNow) in an ITIL environment
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and problem-solving skills
- Prior experience in the financial industry or similar, highly-regulated environment is preferred
Send us your resume today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.