HRIS Analyst – Workday
Our client is looking for an HRIS Analyst (Human Resources) to join their dynamic HR/Talent Management team! In this role, you will collaborate with members of your team and other resources across the organization on tasks involving the administration of Workday and other Talent Management-related applications. Key duties will involve system maintenance, testing, and implementation of integrated solutions.
Additionally, you will:
- Process HR transactions, collect and analyze data, respond to surveys, conduct studies, and prepare reports
- Provide human resource services involving payroll, benefits and other transactions
- Processes transactions/requests including (but not limited to) performance review, merit and bonus cycle, open enrollment, on-campus interviews, change requests, employment verification of employment, onboarding/offboarding, etc.
- Carry out data requests including (but not limited to) surveys, RFP, regulatory and compliance reports, performance, workforce analytics, metrics reports, office profiles, mail matrix, and reported (routine and ad-hoc), etc.
- Recommend standards and procedures for handling employee questions, transactions and administration of human resource programs
- Perform and schedule internal audits for compliance and data accuracy
- Summarize audit findings and make recommendations for improvement to procedures
- Assist in testing for Workday module/features implementation and semi-annual releases
- Monitor intranet portal for Talent Management policies, programs, services and other information
- Translate internal/external issues and recommend solutions and/or best practices
What Gets You the Job?
- 3+ years’ experience in Human Resources, law firm, or professional services is preferred
- 3+ years’ talent management experience
- Strong knowledge of Human Resources practices and principles
- Expert proficiency with Workday
- Proven track record of implementing technology solutions and/or process improvements projects
- Comprehensive experience with background checks, offer letters, working with a shared inbox, etc.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite
- Working in a fast-paced environment and possessing the skill, aptitude, and demeanor to work in a highly collaborative team environment with other members of the Talent Management as well as other internal Firm-wide and external resources.
Send us your resume today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.