Senior Security Engineer (Vulnerability)
Our client is looking for a Senior Security Engineer (Vulnerability) to join their team! In this position, you will work closely with IT groups and various personnel across the organization to provide operational security solutions that will enable the protection and availability of IT and business systems. By initiating solutions that can be delegated to security analysts or other support/operations functions, you will consistently be given opportunities to utilize your technical skill set in improving protection of our client’s corporate assets and infrastructure.
What’s in it for you?
This is your opportunity to join one of Fortune 100's "Best Companies to Work For" in Southern California and a technology leader changing the face of the Real Estate/Mortgage industry! Our client is continuing to hire amidst the challenging environment we all face and pursue their business goals. It says a lot about a company to be able to do this remotely, and now you have a chance to join this great team!
Additionally, you will:
- Evaluate security vulnerabilities to determine high risk vulnerabilities across a range technologies and environments
- Investigate, recommend, evaluate, deploy and integrate security tools and techniques
- Participate in technical risk assessments and security exposure analyses of systems, networks and business applications
- Assist in defining and implementing required information security technologies and/or processes into corporate frameworks
- Take part in cybersecurity incident investigations
What Gets You the Job?
- 5+ years’ hands-on experience managing vulnerability assessment solutions such as Qualys, Rapid 7, Tenable or a similar tool
- Ability to build automation tools using a scripting language such as Python, PowerShell
- Strong technical understanding of CVSS, OWASP Top 10 and Vulnerability Exploitability ratings
- Strong knowledge of Citrix, Windows, Linux environments as well as Cloud/Virtualized environments, including containers
- Experience with data analytics with the ability to provide qualitative analysis and recommendations
- Ability to work and adapt in dynamic, ambiguous technical environments
- Bachelor's Degree in Cyber Security, Information Security, Computer Science, or related fields
Send us your application today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.