Senior AWS Solution Architect (Remote)
Our client is looking for a Senior AWS Solution Architect to join their team! In this position, you will work on an agile infrastructure product team responsible for providing AWS platforms to application delivery teams. Using your expertise, you will build cloud platforms with a self-service, modular approach using modern application development methodologies and tools.
This is a collaborative role involving the ability to build and maintain relationships with customers and IT colleagues to meet customer expectations. You will also provide on-call support on a rotating basis (off-duty hours, on weekdays, weekends, and holidays).
What’s in it for you?
This is your opportunity to join one of Fortune 100's "Best Companies to Work For" in Southern California and a technology leader changing the face of the Real Estate/Mortgage industry! Our client is continuing to hire amidst the challenging environment we all face and pursue their business goals. It says a lot about a company to be able to do this remotely, and now you have a chance to join this great team!
Additionally, you will:
- Automate the provisioning of AWS-based environments ready for use by application development teams
- Contribute to the design, development and implementation of cloud workflow processes and procedures
- Participate in onboarding new cloud services
- Create self-service infrastructure products such as automated account provisioning, networking infrastructure, automated identity and access management, and policies for cloud governance
- Deliver products with an Infrastructure as Code (IaC) approach
- Mentor team members, colleagues, and internal customers on best practices and architecture/design approaches
What Gets You the Job?
- 5+ years’ professional experience supporting IT systems and cloud governance (AWS) in an enterprise environment
- Experience building self-service or modular IaC for Application Development teams to consume
- Experience with the following tools: Azure DevOps, GitHub or other CI/CD tooling, Terraform, CloudFormation, PowerShell, JSON, YAML, IaC testing tools (e.g., Terratest or InSpec)
- Strong technical experience including: AWS Lambda, DNS, External facing appliances, IP address management, firewalls, AWS Well-Architected Framework, containers (i.e., Docker)
- Familiarity with remote team collaboration software such as Microsoft Teams
- Strong troubleshooting, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Willingness to provide on-call support on a rotating basis (off-duty hours on weekdays, weekends, and holidays)
Send us your application today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.