Lead QA Engineer
Our client is looking for a Lead QA Engineer to join their team! In this role, you will manage the team performing automated and manual software testing of web-based applications. This position requires strong knowledge of the software development process, and experience with modern web-based tools for manual and automated testing. This is a great opportunity to learn about and apply your technical expertise to fulfilling our client’s vision and goals for the organization.
Further responsibilities include:
- Writing and executing detailed test cases, test plans and test design documents
- Utilizing data driven testing to validate results
- Creating and maintaining QA plans
- Debugging and troubleshoot problems
What Gets You the Job?
- Strong Microsoft Office knowledge (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio, Access, Project, etc.)
- Proficiency with Java and/or .NET
- Strong familiarity with test automation tools such as Ruby/Watir, QTP, LoadRunner, Apache Jmeter
- Preferred experience with data analysis, web services, SQL Server, XML/EDI
- Strong technical aptitude and knowledge of various quality methodologies, processes, and techniques
- A self-driven, detail-oriented, collaborative team player
- Proven track record at delivering timely and accurate information in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong decision-making, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills
- Excellent analytical and mathematical skills
- Preferred experience in financial services and/or mortgage industries
Send us your resume today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.