Senior Security Engineer – XSOAR
Our client is looking for a Senior Security Engineer to join their team! In this role, you will Work on the Information Security Engineering team to design, document and deploy enterprise-wide security systems. Your efforts will help protect and drive our client’s security operations program in areas concerning data security, endpoint security, network security, cloud security and logging and monitoring solutions.
What’s in it for you?
This is your opportunity to join one of Fortune 100's "Best Companies to Work For" in Southern California and a technology leader changing the face of the Real Estate/Mortgage industry! Our client is continuing to hire amidst the challenging environment we all face and pursue their business goals. It says a lot about a company to be able to do this remotely, and now you have a chance to join this great team!
Successful candidates will have hands-on experience working with a variety of security-related platforms and services, including the following: SIEM systems, Threat Intelligence platforms, Security Orchestration, Automation and Response (SOAR) solutions, and other network and system monitoring tools.
- Ensure the confidentiality, integrity and availability of the data residing on or transmitted to, from, and through enterprise networks
- Review security configurations on systems and networking infrastructure components
- Evaluate risk address security issues, facilitate and execute remediation activities across the organization
- Develop and carry out security-related plans and policies
- Perform design validation and troubleshoot new technologies and major changes
- Define, document, and administer standards, processes, procedures, and workflows within the team
- Take part in product strategy discussions with other technology groups and technology architects
- Support routine data security operations including a comprehensive suite of information security infrastructure
- Participate in maintenance windows as needed
- Work with the Security Operations team to improve workflow and tool usage workflow for enhanced monitoring and response capabilities
- On-call for incident response and operational functions including triage, escalation, post-mortem and lessons learned review meetings, and remediation tracking
- Keep up to date with tools, technologies, and procedures in order to recommend solutions for a complex technical environment
What Gets You the Job?
- 7+ years’ comprehensive IT experience with at least 5 years security engineering experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Security, Telecommunications, or equivalent work experience
- Proven track record of defining information security strategies and integrating related technologies into corporate frameworks
- Ability to support resolution to IT security or related product issues according to best practices
- Experience troubleshooting security control-related technologies/solutions, including product evaluation and vendor management
- Strong knowledge with the following:
- Windows system internals and configuration management tools, UNIX, Linux, DLP, endpoint controls and compliance solutions, databases, wireless security, data networking and encryption
- TCP/OSI Model/IP protocols, network/packet analysis and intrusion detection/prevention
- Firewalls, IPS/IDS, web filtering, anti-malware and web application firewall (perimeter and web application)
- Cloud security controls (Azure, AWS, Oracle), IaaS, PaaS, SaaS
- ServiceNow, Azure DevOps
- ITIL best practices
- Experience with NIST 800-53, NIST CSF, IS 27001, PCI-DSS and SOC standards (FFIEC, NCUA, GLBA is a plus)
- Certifications: CISSP, GIAC, CCNA, PCSNE
- Strong time management and prioritization skills in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Team-oriented and skilled in working within a collaborative environment
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, presentation, interpersonal)
Send us your resume today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.