Senior Security Engineer
Our client is looking for a Senior Security Engineer to join their team! In this role, you will Work on the Information Security Engineering team to design, document and deploy enterprise-wide security systems. Your efforts will help protect and drive our client’s security operations program in areas concerning data security, endpoint security, network security, cloud security and logging and monitoring solutions.
What’s in it for you?
This is your opportunity to join one of Fortune 100's "Best Companies to Work For" in Southern California and a technology leader changing the face of the Real Estate/Mortgage industry! Our client is continuing to hire amidst the challenging environment we all face and pursue their business goals. It says a lot about a company to be able to do this remotely, and now you have a chance to join this great team!
- Ensure the confidentiality, integrity and availability of the data residing on or transmitted to, from, and through enterprise networks
- Review security configurations on systems and networking infrastructure components
- Evaluate risk address security issues, facilitate and execute remediation activities across the organization
- Perform design validation and troubleshoot new technologies and major changes
- Work with the Security Operations team to improve workflow and tool usage workflow for enhanced monitoring and response capabilities
- On-call for incident response and operational functions including triage, escalation, post-mortem and lessons learned review meetings, and remediation tracking
What Gets You the Job?
- 7+ years’ comprehensive IT experience with at least 5 years security engineering experience
- Must have strong Endpoint Security experience.
- Windows system internals and configuration management tools, UNIX, Linux, DLP, endpoint controls and compliance solutions, databases, wireless security, data networking and encryption
- TCP/OSI Model/IP protocols, network/packet analysis and intrusion detection/prevention
- Firewalls, IPS/IDS, web filtering, anti-malware and web application firewall (perimeter and web application)
- Cloud security controls (Azure, AWS, Oracle), IaaS, PaaS, SaaS
- Experience with NIST 800-53, NIST CSF, IS 27001, PCI-DSS and SOC standards (FFIEC, NCUA, GLBA is a plus)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Security, Telecommunications, or equivalent work experience
- Certifications: CISSP, GIAC, CCNA, PCSNE
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, presentation, interpersonal)
Send us your resume today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.